About This Item
In this 14 page PDF, Adam has prepared a great lesson on how to get pianist Bill Evans sounding chords on guitar. In this lesson you’ll learn totally unique chord voicings. These are chords that hardly ANYONE plays. Don’t be one of those people. These specific chords are designed to get a more like a piano-like sound. (Oddly enough) With over 100 examples of these special chords, you’ll be able to get a hip modern sound rarely accomplished by other guitarists. This is relatively new territory and the possibilities with these chords are very exciting.
The PDF guides you along in a step by step process using examples to learn from, then you can begin implementing them right away within the chord changes of a song provided.
Things you get in this exceptionally cool Bill Evans chord lesson:
- Over 100 examples of different chord voicings for m7(b5), 7, m7, Maj7, min(maj7), 7alt, 7#11, are just a few
- Six examples of the chords used in Minor II-V-I chord progressions
- Six examples of the chords used in Major II-V-I chord progressions
- These II-V-Is are designed to give you 12 “chord sentences” to get you started
- The chord changes to the song Beautiful Love is used as a vehicle to learn these Bill Evans sounding chords
- Blank measures with chords above so you can print it out and write in your own unique ways to play through the song
- A transcription of the chords Adam played at the beginning of the video
- Blank chord diagrams provided so you can write out and learn these awesome new chord shapes
This lesson goes deeper into the topics covered in the video
Why is No One Using These Really Cool Bill Evans Chords for Guitar? 🤘
If you want to NOT sound like anyone else, or more like a piano, ore more importantly, like Bill Evans, this Really Cool Bill Evans Chords for Guitar is the perfect lesson for you.