About This Item
In this 14 page PDF, Adam has prepared a super cool lesson on how to really stand out as an improviser.
Are you tired of feeling stuck in a rut with your jazz guitar solos? Do you want to take your playing to the next level and add depth and complexity to your sound? Look no further! Download my music lesson on using upper structure tension notes. It will help you transform your solos and take your jazz vocabulary to new heights.
You’ll learn how to add more variety and complexity to your solos by incorporating upper structure tension notes. These special notes add spice to your melodies, making them sound more exciting and interesting. By mastering the use of upper structure tension notes, you’ll be able to double your jazz vocabulary and really impress your listeners.
This lesson is easy to follow and suitable for musicians who crave info on sounding above the fold. It includes step-by-step instructions, clear examples, and practice exercises to help you master the technique. Plus, it’s available for download instantly, so you can start learning right away.
So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to improve your jazz soloing skills. Add the upper structure tension notes lesson to your cart and get ready to impress your audience with your newfound musical prowess.
The PDF guides you along in a step by step process using examples to learn from, then you can begin implementing them right away.
Things you get in this awesome Upper Structure Tension Notes lesson:
- Examples of different tensions available for m7(b5), 7, m7, Maj7, min(maj7), 7alt, 7#11, and dim7
- A breakdown and analysis of what Adam played in parts of his solo in the video
- An exercise made just for you where Adam has chosen specific notes to get you started in creating a solo using tension notes
- The chord changes to the song Take The A Train is used as a vehicle to learn how to use tensions
- Blank measures with chords above so you can print it out and write in your own unique ways to play through the song
- A transcription of the solo Adam played at the beginning of the video
- Blank chord diagrams provided so you can write out awesome new arpeggios
- Blank fretboard diagrams provided so you can map out the notes and know where everything is
This lesson goes deeper into the topics covered in the video
Unlock the Power of Tensions: Double Your Jazz Vocabulary Instantly
If you want to NOT sound “average” when improvising, this is the perfect lesson for you.
There are no reviews yet.